Dusja .NET -
Last dive of the year - 29 December 07 - 09:09
Today we will go diving again, this time the motto is "Altjahrstauchen", translated this means Old Years dive... So it is the last dive of 2007, the outside temperature is currently a nice -5 degrees Celcius and the expected water temperature will be between 4 and 5 degrees Celcius :D Now that's fun!
Such a last dive of the year is a good point to step back and have a look what has been accomplished this diving year:
- The first dive of the year was on the 1st of April together with Lars Bock in our local lake, the Steinbergersee
- After that I've done 42 dives this year, compared to 2006 (30 dives) quite well. But then again, if I look at 2005 (65 dives) it is not that much. So this is a good time to decide to do more diving in 2008
- Special diving occasions this year were my first dives with a dry suit, which I bought in February. Furthermore we had one diving course for CMAS *, did a Night Dive Course (ok, only one participant).
- Dive trips: One long weekend in Austria, diving instruction for CMAS * course, one whole week diving different lakes in Austria and one trip to Thailand with three days of diving.
- Special things seen: Mantas, Leopard Shark, Sea Turtle, Stone Fish, Box Fish, Big School of sweet water fish in Grundlsee
Sigh, it was a nice diving year. Now the next year will be even more exiting as I try do get my next diving instructors license (VDST TL **, CMAS Moniteur **).
But now focus, because we are diving again
© 2006-2018 Paul-Robert Archibald